These links point to third-party websites neither owned nor operated by this credit union or its service provider. We are not responsible for the site's content. This credit union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction. Site privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by this credit union and its service provider. For questions or comments, e-mail us at email@example.com.
Changes to Medicare
To find out more about what's changing in Medicare, click here.
General Credit Union Info
- AAA - When you think of AAA, you probably think of maps and directions and emergency roadside assistance, as some of their top services. But did you know that AAA offers many services to help with your travel planning. Book air, hotels, and car rentals; find cruises and discount travel; get travel directions; search online maps; speak to a helpful trip advisor; or get point-to-point driving directions-all from AAA. If you need help getting insurance or a car loan, AAA has you covered, too. Just mention that you're an ETCFCU member!
- CU Secure - CU Secure has information on protecting yourself from identity theft.
- Tips to Conduct Financial Transactions Safely Over the Internet - This brochure by the National Credit Union Administration will give you some valuable tips for safe internet banking transactions.
- ATM Location Guide - Check here for a nation-wide list of non-surcharging ATMs that participate in the Coop Network.
- ezcardinfo.com - Look here for the status of your East Traverse VISA card.
- creditunionsrock.com - A great resource for young adults starting out in life. Get valuable information on jobs, cars, marriage, kids and more!
- LoveMyCreditUnion.org - Access Invest in America through LoveMyCreditUnion.org. Invest in America is a Credit Union Member Enhancement program that provides credit union members with discounts on products and services form U.S. based companies and, when necessary, low loan rates from credit unions. Here’s a glimpse of some of the companies and services provided: General Motors, Chrysler Group LLC, Sprint, Allied Moving & Storage, Complete Tax, CU Benefits Express, ELS Properties and FTD.