Short on Cash? Skip a Payment!
We know that sometimes you just need a little extra cash. That’s why we now offer Skip-A-Payment all year long.
It’s easy to request your loan payment postponement. Just complete and mail, fax or return this Skip-A-Payment Form to either ETCFCU location and we’ll process your request right away.
You will be able to skip a maximum of two payments per calendar year; however they may not run contiguous to the past or following year. Please take this into consideration when choosing which month(s) you want to skip. Be sure to review the conditions as well as the type of loans that are excluded from this offer.
- All Loans must be at least six months old
- Current and have not been 30 days delinquent in the previous six months
- Cannot have Collateral Protection Insurance (CPI)
- Joint Applicant/Cosigner on loan must also sign this request
- Member may not postpone more than two (2) loan payments on any loan in any calendar year.
- The skipped payments cannot run contiguous to the past of following year (such as November and December of the current year and January and February of the following year).
- $25.00 fee must be available in the designated account.
-Home Equity Loans
-VISA Credit Cards
-Overdraft Protection Loans
-Line of Credit Loans or Loans already in a re-aging program.
*Other restrictions may apply. Call the loan department for additional information, 231-946-1232.
GAP pays the difference between the actual cash value of your vehicle and the outstanding loan value at the time of your loss**. PLUS with ETCFCU’s GAP protection, you are also eligible for:
$1,000 toward the down payment of a new vehicle if it is financed at ETCFCU
AND up to $3,000 total rebate for your primary insurance deductible
GAP protection is available for new and used cars, vans, and light trucks, including sport-utility vehicles.
Motor Vehicle Break Down Protection
Our competitively priced Route 66 Extended Warranty can protect your vehicle and your finances from expenses that could total hundreds or even thousands of dollars!
Purchasing Route 66 Extended Warranty® before your manufacturer’s warranty expires can provide you with seamless, uninterrupted protection.
The Route 66 Extended Warranty® plan pays for parts and labor for any covered repair. Route 66 Extended Warranty® begins on the date of purchase and continues after your manufacturer’s warranty expires. The plan also includes Rental Car Allowance and 24-hour, toll-free Emergency Roadside Service, and has NO DEDUCTIBLE*.
The Route 66 Extended Warranty® plan:
- Works at authorized automobile dealers or repair facilities in the U.S. and Canada;
- Is cancelable at any time;
- Is convenient, with toll-free customer service and communications; and
- Is hassle-free because the repair facility is paid directly by the plan.